
.jpg)

Knock knock!! Its EggJam times…..!!
Egg n jam …..a strange combination and can neva taste good n for me it neva provided a good xperience…..
Weneva eggjams come I start missing a lot of thngs….some makes sense n some don’t…..
Eggjam is the tym wen I need to read d books related to my course bt i miss reading story books…..wen eva I c the oversized books I feel dizzy…..y y y????????//????????
I miss going out wid frnds,hanging out wid them….the chutput gossip….all seems to b far away from me….i seem to b deserted in a room wid hell lotza books…!!!
I was neva a bookworm….dnt have the calibr of mugging up the huge amount of info that leads to Nowhere…..
want to b free from d world of EGGJAMS....
:-(..:-(Eagerly waiting for the smiley to change....;)….!!!!!!!
very nice post
ReplyDeleteU Liar.....Ever since I know U..you kept on telling me..that u love Exams ...U miss Exams when its not deir around....and today u Blog a complete different story...very bad Chotu.....U Even SEd me the reason being ,,,the after Exam effect...when after 2 weeks of Deportation...U are set free like a wild Burd...heheheh....just kiddn buddy.....but are u goin to trim off ur Blogs in the comin dez?????
ReplyDeleteFrom Orkut
ReplyDelete---
Good post
--
My blog is for blog submission and link exchange, Please submit ur blog on my blog for gain more traffic, that help us, just look at my blog first and you will know, how it works.
MY Blog is
http://free-blog-submit-linkexchange.blogspot.com/
Xams make life hell and its truly appear in blog post.
ReplyDeleteWell Gud luck for your Xams.
And keep blogging.
ME here