
I dreamt …. I am still dreaming…and I will continue to dream
When I was five yrs of age I dreamt of being a good artist…coz at that time I learnt the use of lines and curves, shades and light…but that dream got faded away becoz of the extreme pressure of studies….
Some said that nothng can replace education and it is vital of all the dreams….but this cant let me stop from dreaming…I dreamt of playing guitar and drums….
I had few weird dreams…dreams which will make only me happy and they are important to me…..dreams are the doors to our subconscious mind and no one can put bars on them….
Each n every person has his own interpretation of dreams …
For me some dreams are baseless bt still i alwaz feel good while dreaming.
I dream by default… Keep dreaming and enjoy them…
No person has the right to rain on your dreams…..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI could literally relinquish all mah dreams..while reading this.....U r dreams are I know as sweets as you!!
ReplyDelete