
As I entered the classroom I was surprised…it was an unique sight…some laughing ,some giggling, some clicking, some writing big words on shirts which made the shirts look weird….
This was the picture of the final day of my colg…
This was how everyone was marking the end of colg life….Some was behaving so weird…it seems like they gonna lose everything aftr colg or wont have anything aftr this….for me these are nothng other than show offs…
I went inside the class ,sat on my regular bench, waiting for my other dear frnds to come…in the meanwhile some one came wid his shirt which was in his opinion wud store the good old memories of friends….but how?
He gave me the marker n asked me to write something. In that short moment I began to think that why this guy doing all this as I pretty well knw that he gonna throw or rathr his mom gonna throw this shirt away aftr few days. Can memories n good thots be preserved this way? Nopes…I guess it can neva be done….
For me end of colg lyf doesnot mark the end of good frndship ,feelings n good memories…it just provides a new beginning of gaining few more of them.:)
hahahahahahahha well wit dear.. well i still hav the shirt which i wore on the last day in ces. n still hav thoz writings of ma frendz on it. it still reminds me of thoz good ol dayz of myn...i did that coz it was in 2001 n at that tym we wer not so familiar wid mobiles or internet.. n twaz the insecured feelings of losing the best frendz of our life..
ReplyDeletebt in colg dayz or rather at this juncture of scientific advancemnt we hardly get departed or the feeling of that insecurity hardly come across our mind..bt dont u think dear that sumhow tis also a kind of our contribution to "the conflict"....a psychological conflict due to feelings of insecurity...??
U r right on some point, bt i think dat we should accept ppl as the way they are, nt the way we are..........
ReplyDeleteyes i kno....its the way i thnk...not hw ppl thnk...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehmm..............
ReplyDelete