Thursday, May 13, 2010

LIFE ....A PANCAKE

Four years back I neva thought that I will learn to fight both in positive and negative ways.i always have a fight …each day….it may be wid the locals of the local trains or wid people around.Today when I was returning from colg I happened to get into a running train.i dnt kno how I made it…bt I seriously did that…the feeling was different n great.i cud see the train slowly leaving the station ,I had a sinking feeling bt suddenly I felt that I cud make it n I started to increase my pace and seeing me running the lady who was almost outside the gate of the ladies compartment gave me the space to place my feet n I made it…..whoops…it was an experience of life tym for me…

After placing my feet and almost managed to get in I felt or rather realized that nothing is impossible in life…it the risk that u need to take with a bit of courage n life always give u the opportunity…

We need to be tough from outside n soft from inside …similar to a pancake…the more u grill the pancake from outside the more tastier it becomes… the softness should reside inside else it will not taste good…

Just a thought….;)

8 comments:

  1. "We need to be tough from outside n soft from inside " u r really smart to hv dis kinda realisation at dis tender age of ur life...bt dear at tyms v r not as much tuf as v think ourselves to b....n secondly neva b so much judgemental in lyf...deres lot btr options to emerge as a winner. alwaz remember to win a battle u nid thoughts not whims... tis ur thoughts dat vl propagate ur triumph bt tis not ur whimsical attire...wish u luck sis... alwaz b da winner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought dat girl like u, hv such deep thoughts.grt...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thoughts can neva b judged by appearnce

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahah yess ..thots cn neva b judged by appearance... bt to be very honest the combination of brain n beauty is truly rare these days infct rarest.. i guess ankit tried to say that only...lolzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The writing is meaningful,and u felt it in a small way to a big one.That's how we get courage from the life itself to live it.

    U realisd,that is the great thing.......

    Keep recognizing your own life.u will never end it......Go on....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed...a good One...for the best things are self explanatory...as this one...Cheers SweetHeart!

    ReplyDelete