
Tuesday morning.. my dream got shattered by my moms voice…”wake up…..wen will u grow up n take up some responsibility…!!”
Y grow up? what is the harm of bng a child all my life..!!y cant a child take up the responsibility? or rather y ppl need to act maturely to take up responsibily?
I kno there is no one to answer my questions or provide soln to my silly problems…bt I cant help myself from thnking in this way…I dnt want to grow up…I dnt want to be another mature human being lost in the sea of hi-funda thot process…
Gve me sme sunshine,gve me sme rain ,gve me another chance, I wanna grow up 1ce agian.....
ReplyDeletebt u r trying 2 think differently.so u r goin 2 b 4th idiot.....hehehe(never mind)
well said ankit...i lkd that
ReplyDeleteahhh dont b.... evn v hate the concept of growin up.. tis lyk complicating a simple fun filled lyf.. v all reside a sweeet . li'l child in our soul n being grown up means v must kill that child... sorry i cnt promote infanticide....
ReplyDeleteV r Wat V r... V r GEN-Y v hardly gv damn dis blood suckin so called "matured world"
long live love ...long live innocence....
:D
:D
ReplyDeleteone of my guru Gautam Chattopadhyay once stated in his songs " Amader porokaal jhhor jhhore bhebe dukhho korcho ki?? tomra bolchho elo melo jiboner baroyana e fnaaki!! sholoyana theke jodi baroyana jaye hiseb daraye eshe mote charanaye. Kin2 charanatei amra khushi...amader chaoar cheye aneek beshi......bhalo bhalobashar tomra jano ki?? bhalobaste na janle jiboner sholoyana e fNaaki".....:P
ReplyDeletetis a kinda anthem for me...;):D
onek boro anthem....
ReplyDeletei prefr my own...js take a chillpill...:D
hahahahahahahahaha... na tis really a fave song of myn...it has positv vibes in it,,....:D
ReplyDelete